This is the big beautiful globe we made in G01. Everyone worked hard and it turned out wonderfully ( after a couple of failed attempts with paint!). It will be hanging in the main hall, across from the library as part of a school wide “EK cares” initiative. Check it out next time you’re in the school!
Archive for November 2013
Here are the instructions for booking parent interview times. I promise it is painless! 🙂
- Go to our school appointments web site: http://ek.schoolappointments.com/ (copy and paste it into a new browser tab)
- Register for an account by clicking the “REGISTER” menu tab and filling in the on-line form. Choose a user id and password for yourself and then click the “Register Now” button.
- Add your children into the system by clicking the “Add a Student” button. Click “Insert New” button to add more children.
- Click the “date” icon beside each child’s name to schedule appointments. Select the staff you wish to book appointments with and the “View Calendars” button. Use the “Ctrl” or “Command” key to select multiple staff to view at the same time.
- Click on available time slots to book your appointments and then click the “Book Appointments” button to save your bookings.
Please let me know if you run into any problems.
See you soon!